Crawford Plumbing respects the privacy of its customers and other individuals and businesses using any part of the website owned and operated by Crawford Plumbing.
Information We Collect
There are three types of information that may be exchanged between Crawford Plumbing and any user during a visit to this website. They are:
- General technical data transmitted between your computer and Crawford Plumbing that does not identify you personally. This information is typically your ISP's domain, the search engine you may have used to locate our website, the time you accessed our website, and the pages from within our website that you visit.
- Personally identifiable information that you voluntarily share. When you purchase products or download any of our material, you provide us with contact and payment information. Contact information includes your name, address, email address and phone number, and may include more specific information you submit. Payment information typically includes your credit card number.
- We may store customers' electronic mail and other communications as a necessary and incident to the transmission and delivery of communications.
Anonymous information collected is not associated with you personally, or with your business. Crawford Plumbing uses this anonymous information in the aggregate to improve our website and the services we provide as a company.
At times, we may permit advertising companies to deliver ads on our website. When you click on these ads, the advertising company may receive anonymous, aggregate information about the volume of ad viewing, but this information is not associated with you personally. Crawford Plumbing does not provide personally identifiable information about its customers or visitors to these advertising companies.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Crawford Plumbing reserves the right to disclose any personally identifiable information without your consent under the following circumstances:
- When required by law,
- When disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of a customer, Crawford Plumbing, its customers, vendors, associates or third parties.
Crawford Plumbing may share customer information with selected partners/third parties, for example, to provide you with information about products and services, or to enable you to take advantage of special programs.
Crawford Plumbing may also use customer information to periodically provide customers with system information or information about new or upgraded products and services.
Crawford Plumbing will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that Crawford Plumbing stores or transmits for its clients or customers. The circumstances under which Crawford Plumbing will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
- It is necessary in order to provide service to the customer;
- It is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Crawford Plumbing and/or its clients;
- It is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants, or other legal process that Crawford Plumbing determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and
- It is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by Crawford Plumbing and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
Crawford Plumbing may use email to communicate with you, respond to your email and to tell you about new products and services. If you do not wish to receive email promotion announcements from Crawford Plumbing, please follow the instructions that appear at the end of the email communication that you received in order to have your name removed from the email list.
Crawford Plumbing utilizes several encryption methods to ensure the data you submit is secure. Through this secure session, information you input will be transmitted privately and unaltered. This security prohibits access to your information by other companies and users.
If you have questions or comments regarding our Policies, you may contact us at (402) 488-3804
Rights and Use Information
In addition, much of the material contained in this website is copyrighted and may not be used without our express written permission.