Years of training and/or experience are needed to become a skilled plumber. In Lincoln and some surrounding communities it is also required that plumbers be licensed. In order to be a licensed plumber, one must work under a Master Plumber as an Apprentice for four years, then work another two years before taking a rigorus test. The test lasts over eight hours and must be passed to become a Licsensed Plumber. To become a Licensed Master Plumber, some of the skills needed are:
- Ability to read drawings and specifications to determine layouts of water supply, waste, and venting systems
- Detecting faults in plumbing appliances and systems and correctly diagnosing their causes
- Installing, repairing and maintaining domestic, commercial, and industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Joining pipes and fittings together using soldering techniques, compression fittings, threaded and push-on fittings
- Testing pipes for leak using air and water pressure gauges
- Awareness of legal regulations and safety issues
- Ensuring that safety standards, city codes and building regulations are met
Crawford Plumbing meets all of these requirements and is Licensed to do Plumbing in the City of Lincoln. Once you become a customer, you'll begin to appreciate the quality and professionalism of our work. All of our technicians are uniformed, our trucks are clean and are professionally stocked.
Whether you need new plumbing in a new home, or you have a leaky toilet, Crawford Plumbing is the right call to make. There's no job to big or small and we take pride in getting your project done on time. Most times, we are able to respond to service calls the same day.
Crawford Plumbing proudly services and installs quality products by Kohler, Moen, Delta, Grohee, Blanco, Elkay. A.O.Smith, and InSinkErator.